Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Quiet @ The Hotel Cafe 04/17/2009


The Attic has been MIA for a while and what better band to bring it out than The Quiet. I found out about this band by randomly snagging one of their demo cd's at the Vanessa Carlton concert a month ago. To my great surprise, they were actually really good. By the pulchritude of their sounds, The Quiet were a clear-cut choice for the Attic's next post. If you like the Beatles, Led Zeppelin or Radiohead then I suggest you visit their myspace [The Quiet] and check out a small sample of this talented group. My suggestion is to hit the song titled Change Your Heart first, great piece. You know a band is great when their first album is titled The Quiets Greatest Hits. They have loaded their debut album with 14 different songs, each showcasing the different talents within the group. This album can be enjoyed by any music aficionado. If you like pianos, guitar riffs, drum solos then this is your band. Enjoy the two best youtube videos of The Quiet below. And the Attic is getting a little lonely drop me some comments it's open to the public. Oh and if you see me randomly feel free to give me a shout-out or better yet buy me some food lol. Attic out.



No comments:

Post a Comment