Monday, May 11, 2009

U-N-I Holding It Down @ The Viper Room


Well Mothers day yesterday couldn't have been any better. The day culminated with the always stylish U-N-I Hip Hop duo performing live at the Viper Room. They opened for the legendary Hip-Hop group Kids in the Hall. If you missed U-N-I's performance last night I strongly suggest you hit their myspace page here [U-N-I] and check out their next stops.

To start the recap off you must beware of U-N-I's latest and newest CD The Love Supreme. They performed a good amount of tracks from the aforementioned CD, including my favorite Hollywood Hitatus. Sadly enough I was not able to capture film or even get a chance to snag a patent HollywoodAttic pose with U-N-I. The reason as to why is quite funny actually. The bouncer there happened to recognize me from my last outing at the Viper Room [Last Viper Room Outing] where he had previously kicked me out for filming. So he was keeping tabs on me all night which made filming practically impossible. To make up for it I have provided more treats in the form of You-Tube videos displaying the jovial nature of U-N-I. Lastly visit U-N-I's official website to download their newest album The Love Supreme for a very recession friendly price...FREE!!! Enjoy the vidoes below. Attic Out!!!



Speak of the Devil. I have stumbled upon a quick clip from last nights performance. The track is hilarious. The song you will see below is about Fat Girls. Watch and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

2 comments: